Rock Wall Brewing Company | Rochester, New York, United States. 8% ABV | No psychoactive ingredients Tart passionfruit flavorss gives a tropical twist to herbal hemp flavors. It’s surprising what is considered standard and nonstandard in the American beer industry. Guava is standard, but not passion fruit. There are several types that vary in size and color. Hemp2o is a hemp drink fortified with a range of B vitamins, Vitamin C, and Omega-3 fatty acids. For grist formulation, I used a very basic American wheat beer recipe, essentially a 50/50 wheat to pale malt mix. Style: Malt Liquor; ABV: 8. We found seven passion fruit beers that are perfect for the summer heat. The North Coast’s “five sisters”—AKA the Great Lakes—inspired our Passion Fruit Saison’s enchanting and dramatic label artwork. It has a tough outer rind and juicy, seed-filled center. Flavor Name:Passion Fruit Hemp20 is an organic, vitamin drink beverage that contains hemp seed oil extract. Now if I could brew a passion fruit beer that she would enjoy maybe more passion for me and we could both enjoy a beer afterwards. Product Title Ceres 100% Fruit Juice Blend, 33.8 OZ Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $19.85 $ 19 . The fruit is pretty tart, it’s got the lemon taste without the lemon scent. Hemp is not on the standard list and neither are terpenes, the compounds that Black Hammer uses to give the beers its dank cannabis flavor. Hemp2o is deliciously hydrating, bottled in the USA, and USDA certified organic. 85 - $48.62 $ 48 . Out of Stock. I can see how this fruit would be used as a way to describe how a hop would smell and taste. Link to post Share on other sites. 8.0 %abv Hemptails Passionfruit Express - 12/23.5 OZ CANS quantity If you were to take a mild honeydew aroma and match it with some tart lemon flavors, you would have a passion fruit.

A healthy, delicious, and nutritious drink that is best enjoyed cold for any occasion There are some notes of melon in there, mostly in the aroma. Cheers - AL 1 Share this post. Hemp2o is an organic & herbal vitamin water beverage. This natural oil is filled with essential nutrients such as Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Omega-3s, all which are essential to nourishing the human body.

Availability ; Package: Price: Stock: 24oz - 25oz Cans $ 25.95. Passion Fruit Hemp2o is an organic herbal vitamin beverage that contains hemp-seed extract which is packed with essential nutrients that help regulate mental health while also nourishing the body. 62 Introducing the first hemp-infused malt beverage. NEW 7 … Hemp is not on the standard list and neither are terpenes, the compounds that Black Hammer uses to give the beers its dank cannabis flavor. Become a Member Today! Simply stated, the Passion Fruit American Wheat is a fruit beer, combining a basic American-style wheat beer recipe with passion fruit added in the secondary. FREE SHIPPING ON 7-PACKS! A healthy, delicious, and nutritious drink that is best enjoyed cold for any occasion. Guava is standard, but not passion fruit. HEMP PASSION FRUIT.