Nicole C. Mullen explained, "'Redeemer' was inspired by the scripture passage in the (Old Testament Book of) Job of when, while under his afflictions, Job stooped and said, 'I know that my redeemer lives and at the last day, He will stand upon the Earth.'" He lives to bless in time of need.

258; but in each case without signature.Medley included it in the London edition of his Hymns, 1800.It was also repeated in the Cambridge ed., 1839. lyrics. He lives to bless me with his love. 2. Yet in my flesh shall I see God Yet in my flesh shall I see God For now is Christ risen From the dead The first fruits of them that sleep For now is Christ risen For now is Christ risen From the dead I know that my Redeemer liveth I know that my Redeemer lives I know that Christ is risen Yes, I know my Redeemer lives

To bless me with his love He lives! I know that my Redeemer lives. He lives my hungry soul to feed. My hungry soul to feed He lives! What comfort this sweet sentence gives!

He lives, my ever-living Head. What comfort this sweet sentence gives! I know that my Redeemer lives. ]This hymn is found in the 21st edition of G. Whitefield's Psalms & Hymns1775, in 9 stanzas of 4 lines, and in the 4th edition of De Courcy's Collection, 1793, No. Medley.[Easter.
1. I know that my Redeemer lives. Lyrics to 'My Redeemer Lives' by Hillsong: I know He rescued my soul His blood has covered my sin I believe, I believe My shame He's taken away I Know That My Redeemer Lives! What comfort this, &c. S. He lives!

Lyrics. He lives to plead for me above. To plead for me above He lives! He lives, He lives who once was dead He lives, my ever-living Head. He lives, he lives, who once was dead.