Under Table: Common Armor, Weapon, and Shield Hardness and Hit Points it says a Two-handed hafted weapon has Hardness 5, and 10 HP. I am most likely using the Titan Fighter archetype but I have one massive glaring problem. The intent is that can be used by Large-sized player characters instead of a Large-sized weapon, so they can deal the expected extra … Cleric with domain Artifice (dwarf god Torag). There is a way to oversize your weapon. So I am starting a campaign with friends soon and I am making a fighter, yet I want to use an oversized weapon, thinks Guts/Gatts from Berserk. Oversized Weapons? Weapons in Pathfinder: Kingmaker are covered on this page. Subnote 2 says "The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium." Weapons include swords, … This quality can be selected twice for martial weapons and three times for exotic weapons. This allows you to wield a weapon 1 size category larger as if it were your own size, use a two-handed weapon in one hand, or a one-handed as a light weapons. Prerequisite.
Monkey Grip (CW) , STR 25, Base attack bonus +21,
Wield Oversized Weapon ( Complete Warrior, p. 153) You can use larger than normal weapons with ease. Normal: Weapons 1 size category larger increase the effort required to wield them by one step: light becoming one-handed, one-handed becoming two-handed, and two-handed becoming un-wieldable. Weapon Feature (Varies): Choose one of the following weapon special features for the weapon: blocking, brace, deadly, disarm, distracting, grapple, monk, nonlethal, performance, reach, or trip. It's domain ability- lead blades - turns a 1d8 weapon into a 2d6, for 1 minute per level (personal). A weapon with the oversized property is an intermediate step between the weapons in the PHB and Large-sized weapons (DMG p. 278). Two-handed weapons may not be used one …