Most Popular #14047. Born in Texas. Pimp C: The Untold Story of Chad Butler takes readers inside the life of the late Hip-Hop Icon who was 1/2 of the legendary group, UGK. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. He was 33. There are problems brewing with the estate of legendary southern rapper Pimp C, as his widow Chinara Butler, is no longer in charger of their property. Capricorns. Julia Beverly’s Sweet Jones: Pimp C’s Trill Life Story is one such book, an epic 726-page tome that explores every intricacy of the late UGK member’s life to a staggering degree. Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Shakur. More December 29 Birthdays. Rapper. When she walked out, she no longer had that title. Married To Chad: Chinara Butler’s Life With Pimp C ... Chad Butler was a married man of six years with children. [Pimp C] + (Tanya Herron) Huh!! Rapper. Pimp C Popularity . (I miss yooouuu, I'm talkin to you baaabbbyyy) Dedicated to everybody that lost somebody knalmtalkinbout? On December 30, 2005, Pimp C was released from prison and placed on parole until December 2009. His wife name is Chinara Butler and shared 3 kids. Rapper. His height was 5 feet 11 inches. Born In 1973. Pimp C had a net worth of $2,550,000 with a handsome salary. Judge Gerald Eddins relieved Butler of her duties as Pimp C’s estate administrator after her stepson, Chad Butler Jr., accused her of mishandling funds.
"Pimp C" (also known as "Chad Lamont Butler"), born December 29, 1973 and passed away December 4, 2007, was an American rapper who performed "Southern … Rapper Born in Texas #34. Eminem. His cause of death is overuse of drugs. He lived his life to be as loyal and accurate as he could be to himself and his family — and that’s it. Pimp C’s Widow Speaks On Long Live The Pimp Chinara Butler on rappers these days, the Underground King’s legacy, and the possibility of future releases. Butler was the woman who knew … Pimp C is heavily regarded for guest appearances on smash hits such as: Jay Z ?Big Pimpin?, 3-6 Mafia ?Sippen on Sizzurp?, Ludacris ?Stick em Up?, T-Pain ?In Love with a Stripper?, and many more. (I miss yoouuu) Pimp C Fans Also Viewed . Snoop Dogg. Pimp C, who spun searing tales of Texas street life into a key role in the rise of Southern hip-hop, was found dead in an upscale hotel on Tuesday. The Beaumont Enterprise reported that on Wednesday, Chinara Butler was removed as the estate’s administrator after Pimp C’s oldest son, Chad Butler Jr ., accused his estranged … Born on December 29 #34. A lotta shit done changed, dope man since you been gone I did a whole lotta good, I did a lotta wrong I made a whole lotta change, I wrote a lotta songs Sometimes I felt weak, most times I stood up strong Yeah I got three kids now, Natasha had a son We ain't together no more, I … Pimp C spent the later portion of his sentence at the Terrell Unit in Brazoria County, Texas and was transferred to the Huntsville Unit a week prior to his release. [Pimp C:] Uhh! Pimp C Is A Member Of . Last Wednesday (October 26), Chinara Butler entered a Jefferson County, Texas courthouse as the administrator of her late husband’s estate. Pimp C's Son Is Fighting for His Father's Estate Pimp C, best known for his music alongside  Bun B  as part of the group  Underground Kingz, left behind both his … Born in Port Arthur, TX #2. Rappers. Rapper. Pimp C didn’t live his life to be politically correct. American rapper, singer and producer Pimp C born on 1973, December 29 (Age 46 if he was alive).

The two Pimp C-inspired Ewing Athletics sneakers, which are limited to roughly 400 pairs total, arrive Saturday and will retail for $140. High quality Pimp C inspired kids & babies' clothes by independent artists and designers from around the world. Pimp C’s Son and Widow Battle Over His Dad’s Estate.