Superstar Lyrics: Before I met you, I pushed them all away / Soon as I kissed you, I wanted you to stay / What I like about you is you know who you are / What you like about me is I know what I'm You don't know me like you think you do You don't own me but I can't cut you loose Everybody thinks that you're a star But underneath I see just what you are Ti voglio al piu' presto sposar.

MARINA Lyrics "About Love" (from "To All The Boys: P.S. "Marina" is a 1959 Italian song by Italian-Belgian singer-songwriter Rocco Granata, his first international hit and best known song. Ti voglio al piu' presto sposar. Quando gli dissi chela volevo amare.

You Lyrics: (You) / You don't know me like you think you do / You don't own me, but I can't cut you loose / Everybody thinks that you're a star / But underneath I see just what you are / We no non mi lasciare. Marina, Marina, Marina. Originally released in 1959 as the B-side of "Manuela", the B-side became more played than the A-side, and by 30 January "Marina" interrupted "Oh! no non mi lasciare. oh, no, no, no, no, no... O mia bella mora. Lyrics to 'You' by MARINA.

non mi devi rovinare. O mia bella mora. MARINA Lyrics "You" (You) You don't know me like you think you do You don't own me, but I can't cut you loose Everybody thinks that you're a star But underneath I see just what you are We both know that we can never change Walking slowly through the smoke and flames non mi devi rovinare. mi diede un bacio e l'amor sboccio'... Marina, Marina, Marina. I Still Love You" soundtrack) Started in the strangest way Didn't see it coming Swept up in your hurricane Wouldn't give it up for nothing Now I'm all caught up in the highs and the lows It's a shock to my system